This Policy explains how we, AntWalk, use your Personal Information, which you provide to us when using our Services, including but not limited to AntWalk Platform.
“Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person to whom such information pertains including but not limited to name, address, phone number and email address disclosed by you in relation to the Services available on AntWalk Platform.
“Sensitive personal data or information” consists of information relating to the following: passwords; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
1. To provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience, for you to take advantage of certain features available on AntWalk Platform including but not limited to public forums, accessing or uploading reviews or taking part in surveys, you may be asked to complete an online registration form which will provide us with Personal Information. In the event you register with us, you will also be asked to choose a ‘user identity’ (or username) and form a password to identify yourself and access Services during future uses of AntWalk Platform.
2. You can also register to join by logging into online accounts you may have with third party service providers like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ (each such account shall be hereinafter referred as a “Third-Party Account”) via AntWalk as described below. As part of the functionality of AntWalk Platform, you may link your Third-Party Accounts by either:
3. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the applicable third party.
4. If you decide to register by logging into a Third Party Account via AntWalk Platform, we will obtain the Personal Information you have provided to the applicable third party (such as your name, email address, profile picture, names of third party friends, names of third party groups to which you belong, other information you make publicly available via the applicable third party and/or such information you authorize us to access by authorizing the third party to provide such information) from your Third Party Accounts and use that information to create your account and profile page and you will become a member.
5. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, you understand that by granting us access to the Third-Party Accounts, we will access, make available and store (if applicable and as permitted by the third party and authorized by you) the information in your Third-Party Accounts so that it is available on and through your account on AntWalk Platform. If there is information about people with whom you are associate in your Third-Party Account, the information we obtain about those people with whom you are associated, may also depend on the privacy settings such people have with the applicable third party.
6. You undertake to provide true, correct, complete and valid information wherever asked on AntWalk Platform and such Personal Information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and be protected in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
7. You agree and allow that the information provided by you can be shared to other persons, agents and third parties with whom AntWalk Platform has a business association for e.g. multiple financial institutions and AntWalk Platform shall take reasonable measures to safeguard that all such persons, agents and third parties also safeguard and safe keep your Personal Information as confidential.
8. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. We also run multiple credit checks to be able to get the best available offers to suit the needs of the users. You agree and consent for AntWalk Platform to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
12. We do not collect, store or process Sensitive Personal data or information as part of our services on AntWalk Platform without the specific approval of the users or browsers.
13. In addition to the cookies, we may also collect information to enable us to better understand you so that we can improve your user experience; to assist our customer service and technical support personnel; and put processes in place to prevent fraud and unlawful use. In an effort, to make AntWalk Platform effective and improve website or app, certain information may be collected each time you access AntWalk Platform. Such information may be saved in server logs in an encrypted form which may not identify you personally. Such information or data may include but shall not be limited to IP address, your server details, duration of your visit, date, time or purpose of your visit. In addition to Cookies we use web beacons, ad tags, pixels to advertise as part of AntWalk Platform. The abovementioned data may be used by us and may be shared with our sponsors, investors, advertisers, developers, strategic business partners or other associates to enhance and grow the user experience in relation to AntWalk Platform.
14. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that we collect only such Personal Information that we believe to be relevant to record, support, facilitate your access to AntWalk Platform.
16. We may offer email, app notifications, short message services (SMS), multimedia message service (MMS) or other forms of communication to share information with you about certain promotions or features the AntWalk Platform may choose to offer or about our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, advertisers and sponsors. You may receive such communication when you have registered as a user. Sometimes we send offers to AntWalk Platform users on behalf of our Partners. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
18. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
19. We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. The Services are also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
20. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
21. It is important for you to protect your personal sensitive information against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Updated on: 28/11/2019